June 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!!


Thanks so much to Everyone that sent Happy Birthday wishes my way today!!!!!!

I did have a special birthday, so I wanted to share this beautiful card with you.
We made this card at our winter retreat.  Cathy C. brought the supplies 
for us to make this beautiful card.  

We have to say goodbye to Because I care hostess stamp set, you can still get this
set for free until June 30th with any order of  > $150.00 as hostess Level 1 benefits.

I want to share my Birthday with you, so this week until June 30th. 
All orders will have free shipping!!!

Thanks for looking, Cindy

3 comments:

Lori said...

I really like this card. And, how kind of you to offer free shipping on your birthday week. Thanks!

Mitz said...

You have been a busy blogger, lol! Just catching up after being gone. Glad you had a good birthday and thanks for giving us the gift of free shipping! Mitzi

Ginny Zellers said...

This card is so pretty--blue is one of my favorite colors! Happy Birthday, Cindy! And thanks for the free shipping!