June 22, 2011

Goodbye -Define your life

NO WAY!!!!
Please don't make me say goodbye, to my favorite
Stampin' Up! retiring stamp set, Define Your Life.

I love this set for lots of reasons-

1. it was my FREE stamp set I earned through Stampin Start, 
a Stampin' Up! program the 1st year you become a demonstrator

2. it is nice for cards but is perfect for scrapbook pages, I have always wanted to 
make a scrapbook using this set, to define my own life,
so one day my family would know how blessed  we have been

This is one stamp set I will keep for my personal use,
I am sad to have to put it on my retired stamp shelf.
It will be retired but not forgotten, I bet you
will see it surface from time to time.

This card has a few other retiring items,
Great friends and Friends 24-7 stamp sets, 
Elegant Soiree and Greenhouse garden gala designer series paper.

Thanks for looking, Cindy

3 comments:

Ginny Zellers said...

I love the butterfly, Cindy. Glad I bought Elegant Soiree paper--I'm sorry to see it go!

Mitz said...

Gave my niece the Define your life paperbag album for graduation. She loved it!

Carol V said...

I just love this card...SO I CASEd it for a friend's birthday next week.....oops this week.