June 25, 2011

Goodbye to Simply Sent Something Special

Do you want to have a stash of instant cards on hand for any occasion?

Stampin' Up! has just what you need, Simply Sent card kits.
This kit contains supplies to make 8 cards,
including ribbons, rhinestones and envelopes.
The only thing you need is any greeting stamp
you might already have (or want to purchase)
to make this card for any occasion.

My favorite greeting stamp set( NOT retiring) is
Curly Cute a 5 stamp set that includes-
Congratulations
Happy  Birthday
Seasons Greetings
Thinking of You
Thank You
that is $19.95 in wood mount or $14.95 clear mount.
This stamp is great for the Simply Sent card kits and why
I chose the Happy Birthday from the Curly Cute stamp set
for my card.
This is one of the card kits that will retire on June 30th,
these kits are a bargain at $11.95.
Email or call me to place your last chance order before June 30th.

Thanks for looking, Cindy

1 comment:

Ginny Zellers said...

I think I'm just going to have to order the Curly Cute stamp set and the Simply Sent card set.