June 8, 2011

Goodbye Simply Sent and For you Flower


Good evening ladies, it's time to say goodbye to some of my favorite Stampin' Up!
products this year.  This is always a sad time for me, having to say goodbye to
some of the stamp sets, paper and accessories I have grown to love. 
It is also an exciting time of year because we are just days from
starting a new Stampin' Up! year and a brand new idea book and catalog. 
Over the next 22 days I will be posting some of the products
I will miss the most.  I will be leaving clues along this journey as I share
what I am going to miss the most in a blog contest.
 
 
This year I ordered a few of the Simply Sent card kits found on pages 182 and 183 
in the idea book and catalog.  These are great to have on hand to make a very fast
card because the kit includes everything except stamps to make a card and includes
envelopes.  The cost is $11.95 and has supplies for 8 cards. The picture on the larger easel 
has a card design for you to follow, but I decided my card needed to have more color and 
style.  I added a Fancy Flower punch, embossed with the perfect polka dots embossing folder, and
a stamped image from the For you Flower a la carte stamp on page 19.
The card kit and stamp will be gone ( retired) on June30th, give me a call or email
if you would like to place an order from the goodbye list to the right of this blog.

These Simply sent card kits make a great stamping project for your vacation
or stamping on a plane trip for those of us who need their daily stamping fix.

Thanks for looking, Cindy


No comments: