June 16, 2011

Goodbye to All Holidays and a Flower for all Seasons

All Holidays is one of my top 5 retiring stamp sets, I love the size and
shapes of the 12 stamps in this set.  The best part was I usually could find 
something for every card I was making so it was always my  " go to set". 
This card also is using Elegant Soiree Designer Series paper that will be gone
in just a few days.  This paper is on the last chance accessories list and is
on sale $7.46 while supplies last.  25% off.
This card was cased from a beautiful card by Gretchen Barron.

A flower for all seasons has been on my wish list for about a year,
so during Sale-a-bration I jumped on the chance to get it for free
with a $50.00 Sale-a-bration order.
When I saw a card by Monica Davis I decided we just 
had to make one similar to hers.  
One problem, my frog looks like he had been nuked.  That's OK, you
will be able to make your frog any color of green you wish.
  I kinda like my glow in the dark frog, 
but he will be gone on June 30th for good.

I have given you 2 Goodbye cards today since I didn't get to post yesterday.
The tooth with issues won yesterday.

Thanks for looking, Cindy

No comments: