November 9, 2011

Simply Adorned by Stampin' Up!

Simply Adorned Charms and Chains

Last week I had a Simply Adorned class, we made inserts 
for our Simply Adorned Charms.  These charms and chains 
make a great gift that you can personalize for the person
you are giving them to.  We made holiday inserts for
Thanksgiving and Christmas.  The great thing about making 
snowmen inserts you can wear them all winter here in Ohio.

The Gift giver stamp set in the Holiday mini was the perfect size
for 1" x 11/4" size charm.  We colored our turkey, cut him out
and added a stampin' dimensional to add a 3D effect.
We used the Snow much fun Stamp set for our 2nd set
of inserts, I like to use a larger stamp sometimes so
the stamped image fills the entire charm.

This snowman is also from the Snow much Fun stamp set, but is 
in the largest charm 11/2" x 2", I made these for a swap at
convention back in July.

Christmas is coming, what crafty lady wouldn't love one of these charms
they can create insets to make it their very own style.

Thanks for looking, Cindy

1 comment:

Carol Parcell said...

Cindy, I love these! I have 2 different sizes, but I never seem to get around to making inserts for either of them. You have given me some great inspiration! Thanks!