November 27, 2011

Framed Stampin' Up! Picture

This fun class will take place November 28th 6pm at my home.
I fell in love with these pictures a few months ago and
knew they would be a great gift.  I would love to give credit
to those ladies that inspired me, but I have lost those names.(if you are out there
leave me a comment and I would love to give you credit.)

The 1st choice is the Believe frame using a Christmas theme, lots of embossing folders,
Letters to Santa Designer Series paper,and the Stitched Felt all from Stampin' Up!

Choice #2
The Family picture uses Spice Cake Designer Series paper, embossing folders,
punches, big shot dies ( I love my Serif Essentials Alphabet).
This class is just $10.00 per framed picture, you may also 
order this as a kit to assemble at your home for 
the same price if you pick them up or add shipping charges
to have sent out of town.
Thanks for looking Cindy

No comments: