November 7, 2011

November Technique Card Class

November Technique Card Classes

Hello everyone, sorry I have been MIA at posting to my blog the last few months.
I am feeling much better now, and ready to enjoy the upcoming holidays
by sharing a few different projects with you.  Look for  new post on
Sunday, Wednesday and Fridays each week.

We will be making the 4 cards above at technique classes this  month.
This card was cased from a card by Tina Dyck.

This card was inspired by a card in the idea book and catalog, and one I saw online.
We will be stamping on the wood sheets as the accent.

This another cased card, I didn't get a name to give you credit for
a fun project using the new shaker frames.

This card was cased from Robin Feicht(stampingcountry.com) hers was a beautiful pink,
but I just had to use my Spice cake Designer Series paper and pool party card stock.
Donna and I met Robin and some of her downline last summer on our way to convention,
when Robin noticed my last name was the same as her maiden name, Sheets. 
I was very excited when I came across her beautiful card,
it was exactly what I was looking for to share making lollie or
medallion flowers this month in classes.
I hope you will join us. Cindy
Cindy Sheets
7404547847 or 7402970760
cindysheets@hotmail.com

No comments: