January 8, 2010

Vintage Vogue



This is the first card I have made using the new stamp sets from the Occasions Mini Catalog, the Vintage Vogue stamp set most reflects my style.  I went outside my comfort zone of Earth Elements with this card using so saffron, and not quite navy colors, making my background paper with  not quite navy stamped  on very vanilla card stock. I used the so saffron ribbon from the Ribbon Originals on page 182 IBC and the medium size twill tape from page 183 IBC that was stamped with the same pattern as my background paper.
The other items I used were a ribbon slide from the very vanilla hodgepodge hardware kit page 178 IBC,  the Finial Press Textured Impressions Folder page 195 IBC and Scallop Square bigz clear Big Shot die.

Thanks so much for looking Cindy

1 comment:

Lori said...

Your card is very pretty. I like vintage style as well, but do not always get the result I hope for when I try it myself. I am looking foward to seeing all the wonderful ideas you will come up with!