January 1, 2010

And the Winners are!!!!!!!




Thanks to everyone who attended my Christmas open house
Wrap it! Bag it! Tag it!



Door prize winners

Joy ornament- Lucy R

Pattern Pines Stamp set- Bill D

Jingle all the way Jar- Darlene J

Free Scrapbook class- Nancy Bates

Snow Buddies Stamp Set- Mary L.

Blessings Picture- Teresa W.
 
   We, ok most of us had a great time with the Christmas theme make and takes, (except  for the reinker/glitter ornament) they were a little messy but very pretty.  We had my Veggie soup,sandwiches,
sweet stuff and door prizes!
 
    Santa Brad and Emily got me a flip camera for Christmas soooo I am going to try to add video to my blog for your entertaiment.  Coming soon- Why did I buy this? video series
 
 Thanks Cindy

2 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you,Cindy, for all the great projects. I love glitter, so I didn't mind the ornament; it looks pretty on my tree.

Bill said...

I had a lot of fun. The food was delicious.

Oh, and I won something! Yea!