November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving everyone, as I celebrate this holiday I want to enjoy the blessings I have received.  I am thankful for my FAMILY, FRIENDS and FREEDOM that make my life exciting.  I am thankful that we have jobs to go to each day.  I am also thankful for the great customers I have, that come to my classes and workshops, you let me share my creative side with all of you.
This card is from one of my workshops this month using my collection of punches.


Be sure to check out the Stampin' Up! online specials this weekend, the BLACK FRIDAY specials are good until Monday November 30th.  You may order online or Email me and I will place your order for                                      Go to http://cindysheets.stampinup.net/

Thanks so much for looking Cindy


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori said...

Punch art is one of my favorite things! This card is really cute!

Bill said...

Very cute!