November 22, 2009

Flappy Scrappy Scrapbook


Ok, What is a Flappy Scrappy Scrapbook?
Well it sorta explaines itself, after you untie the ribbon on the cover, this book opens in both directions and has many flaps of cardstock that cover 3 different  openings.  This gives you mutiple spots to scrapbook a special event, my book was made for a special couple (my upline) Deena and Jeremy for a Wedding gift.  I got the idea for my book from a friend I met at Founders circle Sarah Wills, she has wonderful tutorials on her blog.


This is a picture of my book with 2 flaps open,


and now 2 more flaps open, with 3 more ready to be opened and scrapbooked for your special book.  Don't you think this would make a special gift for a family member or friend.

I will have a Flappy Scrappy Scrapbook class on December 5th at 1pm
cost $15.00
I used Autumn Meadows Designer Series Paper for this book, but I bet you can think of a few different possibilities yourself, I'm thinking in the direction of Cottage Wall right now.

Thanks for looking Cindy

1 comment:

Bill said...

Really beautiful book and a really cool idea!