November 12, 2012

November 2012 Stampin' Up! card classes


Many of you have requested we make a card for the males
in our lives more frequently so I decide this month to use the 
Lovely as a Tree set again, if you don't need a manly card this
card works really well for a Thanksgiving card also.

The next 3 cards I cased from some very talented stampers!!!
A non traditional Christmas card by Melissa Davies.

A card I fell in love with from Dawn Olchefske.
I love the steam coming from the middle of the pumpkin pie.

And our Technique card for November by Melissa Stout, The Stamp Doc.

I hope you will join us on one the following dates to make these fun cards.
November 13   6pm
November 26    6pm
November 29 10am or 6pm 

Please RSVP to cindysheets@hotmail.com 

Thanks for stopping by, Cindy

No comments: