November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!
 
I wanted to share one of the 2 different sets of inserts the ladies
 made at our Stamp camp with Donna and Cindy a couple of weeks ago.
Stampin' Up! gave us the opportunity a few weeks ago to purchase
these great printer trays left over from the fall recruit promotion.


I loved the Halloween words insert from the promotion tray, so I decided to
go to new MDS2 and make a  Thanksgiving insert for our Fall theme 
tray.   This was a fun way to use all the digital stamps and sayings that
I had on file.  The new coloring tool made it very easy to put different 
colors on the same stamp.  After the design was finished I ordered these as
card fronts and insides, so when the cards arrived I cut them apart making 2 inserts
for our trays from each card.
 
Would you like to try My Digital Studio 2?
and order the 30 day free My Digital Studio 2 trial offer.
 
or
If you are ready to purchase My Digital Studio  
go to my website above to purchase at  1/2 off
 November 19-28th until 10pm
 
MDS2 (My digital Studio 2 ) Sale prices-

MDS 2+ (download) price-$79.95 Sale price- $39.98

MDS 2 (download)$39.95 Sale price- $19.98

MDS 2 Upgrade (for those who already own My Digital Studio; download)
$19.95 Sale price $9.98

Happy Thanksgiving, Cindy

No comments: