September 28, 2012

Team Bat Cave Holiday Swap 2012

 I wanted to share the Team Bat Cave 
swap cards from our September meeting.
I think everyone did a beautiful job!!!!

 
 Googly Ghouls by Carol Densmore

 Delightful Decorations by Courtney Gibson


 Googly Ghouls by Maggie Palko
 

  Lovely as a Tree by Shelly Clark

 Harvest Blessings by Teresa Warne

This was  my card I used the Holiday Ornament Framelits
and  Greetings of the Season stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed our cards, if you would like to join our group
please contact me for information.  You can become a Stampin' Up! 
demonstrator for just $99.00 and you get to choose what your starter
kit will contain.  If you are interested in our group please join us
Monday Oct. 1st at 6pm to see how much fun we have stamping and creating.

Happy Stamping, Cindy

No comments: