September 5, 2012

Christmas Stamp a Stack 2012

 These are the cards the ladies that attend my Christmas Stamp a Stack classes
this season will get to choose from. 
 The Merry Christmas card was cased from a card I received
in a Rising Star Holiday catalog swap that Judy Garza designed.

 This card was cased from the same swap it uses the Stampin' Up!
 Watercolor Winter stamp set, I added a few pearls and switched the bow
but used the same colors and the new Cherry Cobbler  Core'dinations card stock.
Sorry no name was on the back, so I don't know who to give credit.
 This fun card was cased from Jill Hilliard, I loved the simple easy design.



 After searching for a simple design using the stamp set  Evergreen, I decided to
design one myself using traditional Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler card stock, 
with matching seam binding and the Lacy Brocade embossing folder.
 The accent was a star from the Champagne glitter paper. 

 This was also a cased card that I loved and can't find the designer.
Gumball Green and Real Red are the perfect Christmas color combo.


One of my downline ladies Lisa Seagro noticed
the Snow Swirled Stamp set and the Candlelight Christmas
designer series paper coordinated well together so
I decided to combine them for this card.   Did you notice
I had red rhinestones on my tree?  They are Stampin' Up!
clear rhinestones that I used a red Sharpie marker to color,
it worked perfectly for a beautiful accent.
 This was also a cased card using Be of good Cheer 
Designer series paper and Chock- Full of cheer stamp set.
Author unknown, please email me if you see your card so I can give you credit.
  This was cased card from Sandi MacGiver
using the Christmas Blessing stamp set, I didn't change
anything I liked it just the way it was.


These two cards were inspired by a card from Sarah Wills, I loved the Early Espresso and vanilla card stock with the  Early Espresso Core-dination paper.


   Thanks to the ladies that inspired me to make these Christmas cards for my Holiday Stamp a Stack,
if I posted one of your cards without your name please leave a comment and I will update this post.

Would you like to join  us and make a total of 10 of the above cards?
Dates- September 6th
October 4th
November 1st
Time- 6pm
cost $14.00 with envelopes
Where- my stamping studio
or I will gladly send you the supplies to make these 
cards, you would need to purchase the stamp sets or use your own.
The cost for by mail stamp a stack is the $14.00 plus mailing cost ($5.15)
Thanks for looking, Cindy

No comments: