August 5, 2012

My 1st My Digital Studio 2 project



I am still alive!!!!
It has been two months since I posted on my blog.
  Getting ready for convention, 50 shower invitations, 
 130 wedding invitations, nearly 500 swap cards and 6x6 technique
pages plus classes and Stampin' Up! parties have taken all my creative time.

I wanted to share my 1st My Digital Studio 2 project with you.
Stampin' Up! has a new updated stamp and scrapbook software program
you can try for free for 1 month.     FREE!!!!!!!
I love free so I had to try it out, and what better than to  share some of
our convention pictures from a couple of weeks ago on my 1st page.
You must use Firefox as your Internet browser!!!!
This was my only problem with the download, now I need to learn to use it.
Stampin' Up! has provided us with the basics, in video (YEA!!!!) form.

For beginners or learning the basics
> training >getting to know MDS2 or beginner techniques
 
We had a wonderful time at convention, I will share a few pictures later this week.

Thanks for looking, Cindy
 

 

No comments: