August 22, 2012

August 2012 Card Classes

These are the cards we will be making Thursday August 23rd
at your card classes either 10am or 6pm.
I cased all of these cards, due to convention, making wedding
invites, and catching up with this fast paced summer.
I wanted to share some of my favorite cards I have found
while blog surfing.
This triple layer stamped card was from a turorial
by Dawn Olchefske, I just changed my design to use
my favorite fall stamp set French Foliage.  So far this month
each class has loved this technique.


This card was cased from Holly Pederson,
I love the Core'denation papers and loved this color combination.
I did case the idea for this card, but I lost the name, so sorry!!!
I changed mine to use the Ghoulish Googlies and a little more ribbon,
thanks for idea Molly.  For my stamping friends that do not
celebrate Halloween I have a backup plan.
The final card we will use stamps left from the open house,
the card idea was from Shirley Pumpkin.

Thanks for looking, Cindy

No comments: