May 18, 2011

Scrapbook page My Digital Studio style



This scrapbook page was made using My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!

I love to make scrapbook pages, most of the time I have a great idea but
by the time I round up all the supplies I need,
I get distracted and my page never gets finished.
That is why you will love My Digital Studio (MDS) as much as I do.
This page was from a pre-designed template that took me a total of 5 minutes to make.
I only had to add a picture stored in a file on my computer
and in my journal box the date of the wedding.
Brad, Lauren and Emily were perfect for this page.

Stampin' Up has My Digital Studio now in several versions.
for Mac or Windows compatible
My Digital Studio with full software and complete  content -             $79.95
My Digital Studio - downloadable version with full software-             $39.95            
and minimal digital content

Digital contents only for users with other digital programs
          My Digital Studio Express booster pack DVDs                                    $39.95
                         DVDs include complete digital content
         My Digital Studio Express Downloadable booster pack                       $39.95
                                         Downloadable booster pack include complete digital content
To view all Digital content, visit www.stampinup.com/downloads

To purchase  My Digital Studio or digital downloads visit my Stampin' Up! web site  
and choose the SHOP NOW button and select DIGITAL DESIGNING.

Thanks For Looking, Cindy










No comments: