May 25, 2011

Best Deal of the 30%off Sale

Stampin' Up! has 6 stamp sets on sale this month for 30% off to 
celebrate National Scrapbook Month.
I think the best deal of the 6 sets is the stamp set Word Play.
The clear stamp set is priced this month at $20.27.
This set includes 12 large stamps, they are so big you receive them in 2 cases.
These stamps are great to highlight a scrapbook page with that special message,
or add to your next card.
A beautiful card for a June Wedding.
This message will be great in any graduation card, or scrapbook page.
Maybe this is the card you will need to send to a friend in June.

When the current Stampin' Up! catalog come out last July
this was the 1st set I purchased now you can get this set at 30% off,
what a DEAL!!!!
Contact me to order your set before May 31st when the set goes back to it's regular price.


This summer I will be posting a few pictures from my garden,
my 1st picture is my White Peony's, when they are in bloom
you know its getting close to Memorial Day.

Thanks for looking, Cindy


No comments: