April 27, 2011

Stamp a Stack

This card was made by my friend Molly R. 
Molly needed a Birthday card instead of a sympathy or thinking of you card
we were making at this stamp a stack.  While I was cleaning up after the 
class Molly made a couple of changes to this card with the stuff that was 
in my clean up piles.

This was the card Molly had made earlier and wanted to switch
a few things to make a birthday card for her father.
This was a simple card that was easy to adapt to her personal needs.
This was a card I had cased, and can't find a name to give credit.

This was another Stamp a Stack card that was very easy to make
and made a simple statement.
I was afraid everyone would think this card was to simple, but I must have been
wrong because most of the ladies that attended made this one.

The stamps sets we used for this Sympathy/Thinking of you Stamp A Stack were
Stampin' Up!
Thanks for Caring- occasions mini catalog
Word Play- 2010 Idea book and catalog
Thoughts and Prayers-2010 Idea book and catalog
Plane and Simple-occasions mini catalog
Fifth Ave Floral-2010 Idea book and catalog
Upsy Daisy-2010 Idea book and catalog

Thanks for Looking Cindy

No comments: