April 24, 2011

Happy Easter


Happy Easter!

I would like to share this Easter card I received Saturday from Cathy Curry.
Cathy used Tea Party Designer Series Paper(retired) to make her Easter Card,
don't you love the color combinations in this DSP, it says spring.
Cathy used the Embossed Quilt card technique we are learning  
at classes this month to make her card.  
You will be able to use this technique over and over
 to make card for all occasions.

This is a card we made last year at Easter using the 2 step bird punch to make our tulips.
This was a card I cased from LeeAnn Greff and I still love it.


My blooming crocus card.
This is a cased card using the build a blossom punch,
rich razzleberry, old olive and whisper white card stock.
Sorry I don't have a name to give credit to for this great idea.

Have a wonderful Easter with family and friends,
I am looking forward to going to church with my family and

sharing lunch of Ham, Potato salad, Baked Beans,
a jello salad and a Lemon dessert.
And yes Easter Candy.

Thanks for looking Cindy







No comments: