December 16, 2010

Simply Adorned Class 12/2010





Wednesday I held my 1st jewelry insert class.  We had a wonderful class. 
Everyone that attended  made 2-6 inserts for their charms, I  did make  2 inserts for my charms, the one above using Jolly old Saint Nick from the Holiday Mini catalog and a 3D snowflake using the Northern Frost Decorative strip.  As you will see everyone made their charm inserts to fit their own personal  taste.
I made a Santa for my 1 inch x 1 1/4 in charm, this is way more cute than this picture shows.  My camera doesn't pick up the glitter in the pictures it takes.
These pictures were from some my other stamping friends, that made inserts, they finished 6 inserts and I finished just two, but my Santa took extra time to make him special








Thanks for looking Cindy


Today's Bingo Pieces -

No comments: