December 22, 2010

DO you need a Gift Certificate? plus more cards from my stamping friends

Do you need a last minute gift that will make someone very happy?
I can help, give me a call or email,
I will make your gift certificate and leave it on my swing with your name on it.





Here are 2 of the gift certificates that some lucky persons will be getting from Santa this year, using the Deck the Halls designer series paper.

More cards from my stamping friends.
This one is from Vickey Taylor, I love the watercolors.

This is a card from Lucy Rucker,  this card is all about punches and
using different shapes to highlight Dasher.
This silver embossed Lovely as a Tree card made by Melanie Smith
shows how a simple card can have WOW factor with embossing.


We have a Bingo
 - Mary Labaki and she wins the Stampin' Up! pencil sharpener!!!



Sooo Clear your cards and we will start over today with these 2 Bingo Bits.

Have a wonderful Day  (yes it did snow while I was wrapping gifts today)
Thanks for looking Cindy


No comments: