October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween



Happy Halloween ladies, we had our annual trick or treat night tonight so
I wanted to share my pumpkins with you. 
I did finally get my pumpkins decorated for Halloween.  
I used the Spooky Things Decor elements from the Holiday mini catalog page 8 to add the Trick or Treat to my pumpkins and  added a little bling with the Black Flourish Designer Jewels also on page 8 in the Holiday Mini catalog.
  I loved decorating them, even though they look real my pumpkins are  rubber
so they will look great for several Halloweens to come. 
Using the Decor Elements and Designer Jewels made
this project very fast and easy,
I completed this project in under 15 minutes.


These cute mummy jars were made be Sasha Raines,
one of the 2nd Thursday Morning class members, as gifts for her co-workers.
Sasha filled the jars with cute candies and tissue paper, but noted that they are really
cute with a flickering candle in them when your candy is gone.

Happy Stamping, Cindy
7404547847
cindysheets@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Mitz said...

Love the pumpkins, Cindy! I've seen the mummy done with a tin can, but like Sasha's glass jar better. The candle flicker would show up better through the jar.