October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween Weekend Special

I didn't feel like stamping on my open night (open night is an evening that you can stop over and stamp with friends and use the Big Shot and try out punches or tools you might be interested in)  a couple of weeks ago, so took out my package of Night Owl Designer series paper(DSP) from the Holiday Mini catalog and made these four cards.  The best part was how quickly a little DSP, card stock, ribbon and a couple of punches came together to make these fun cards.

Of course I had to use the new Bat punch we were stamping in the Bat Cave.

I wasn't sure how I was going to use the Basic Gray,Tangerine Tango combo to make a Halloween card
but when it was finished it was one of my favorites.


Yes I did get my Simply Adorned inserts done, using  the Wicked Cool stamp set and
Black Flourish Designer Jewels.  I only wish my smooch ink had arrived in time,
so I could have shined my boots up.


TRICK OR TREAT
Happy Halloween
Special savings until Sunday at Trick or Treat (6 pm) 
                     All orders placed that are $25.00 or greater before shipping and handling Oct 27-31st can purchase
one of the Deck the Halls -  DSP/embellishment shares
 Value ($10.00) for 1/2 off just $5.00
                 The Deck the Halls share includes 6 - 6x6 sheets of Decks the Halls DSP sheets, 2- 5.5 x 8.5 sheets of cardstock,
4 different yards of ribbons( seam binding and crochet trim),
5 antique brads, vintage trinkets and die cuts to stamp on.
                                                                                                                                              TRICK or TREAT





Posted by Picasa

No comments: