October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween and a sneak peek


These are a few cards I received for halloween.  The card in the center was made by the Bat Cave  Stamper of the month Cathy Curry, she enjoys making halloween cards. Mitzi and Darlene chose to use punches to make the spider and the cute one eyed  peppermint patty holder and Lori made us chocolate covered pretzels with the cute trick or treat ghost.
Happy Halloween

and now for that sneak peek!!!!







This is my cover for the recipe book that is still Under Construction, that we will be making at Stamp Camp on November 14th. I hope to finish the recipe pages this weekend and move on to the memory book. Those of you that are making the memory book, we will have a sneak peek for you as soon as the stamp set I need for the cover arrives.   If you don't want to miss the fun at Stamp camp with Donna and Cindy contact one of us by Sunday November 1st to reserve your spot.  After November 1st you can check to see if we have had any one cancel or one of the extra seats available.
Thanks for looking have a great weekend Cindy

1 comment:

Bill said...

I must have been a good boy. I got a little bag of chocolate too. ;)