April 20, 2009

Male Card Class





Hello from the Bat Cave,

The 1st picture is to show you I make a very big mess when I am working on my classes, you can see I have a problem with way to much stufffffff on my work area, so I just move to every available chair and then the floor until I have one very large mess!!!!!

The "Lets make male cards" class will be help on 2 dates April 28th at 6pm and a date to be announced in May as soon as I get a May work schedule. You will make 10 cards 2 of each of the 5 designs you choose from my 12 choices. Please RSVP by April 26th to join in this class.

Thanks Cindy
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lori said...

That's a mess? (tee hee) My desk looks similar when I work, much to my husband's dismay.

I appreciate all the time and work you put into the process. The cards and projects you help us create are always beautiful; and, to your credit, your batcave is always neat when you have card club. Thanks for all your hard work!

Lori