March 29, 2009

And the WINNER is........



Thanks so much for all your advice on my stamping problem. Your ideas made me laugh, you were very creative, the problem was I just was to busy I didn't have time to stamp or try any of your suggestions. The 1st 2 pictures show my travel bag the 1st is at the airport waiting to board the plane and the second was on the plane when I was getting ready to Stamp, our flight was 4 hrs long so after my meal of wheat and cheese crakers and diet coke I decided I need to work off all those calories from that large meal. I made 52 thank you cards with a lots of versamark and tone on tone stamping. I don't think they turned out that bad for my cramped stamping area and a few turbulance bumps.
I had a total of 12 comments left on the blog and my email so.......
the random draw winner is Vicky T. (you may pick from any of the six SAB items)
Thanks again you all are great friends! Cindy
Posted by Picasa

No comments: