October 12, 2008

Day8 is really late

My card for day 8 is really late because, I took a couple of vacation days last week. You would think that I would be able to get ahead, and post on time but it worked the opposite I ended up 4 days late.Today's card is using DSP Ghostly Greetings, kiwi kiss, black and pumpkin pie card stock
I did enjoy my days off, I love to stay up late (2am) when I'm on vacation and stamp and watch old crime detective shows, it's my best chance of being creative. The best news is, last week we installed new lights in the bat cave. My daughter is home on fall break from college and she thinks it's as bright as a tanning bed. We also did a short road trip to visit our son Brad that lives in Cincinnati to check out the house he is moving to this week, we met Lauren his new friend, that we all liked alot and they took us to the Ikea store in West Chester, it was awesome.
Now I have to go back to my real job during the day, and get some serious stamping done in the evenings to get ready for stamp camp, classes and up coming workshops.

Have a great week Cindy

No comments: