October 23, 2008

Christmas Card mini Camp

This is sneak peak at some of the cards that
you can chose if you attend either of the
Mini Christmas Card Camps.

Card camp dates are Oct 27th or Nov 17th
6pm-8 or 9m
cost-$12.00 please prepay and RSVP

You will make 8 cards in mutiples of 2, so
please look the choices over and Email me or
call to reserve a spot.

The rest of the card pictures will be posted by midnight tonight. The deadline to chose is Sunday
Oct 26 12:00 for the 1st class If you can't decide
let me know you will be attending and you can chose buffet sytle, you can make any card that I
have already precut, those choices are are limited.

Thanks Cindy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm new to this. I've only been to 1 Stampin up party. I would like to attend some of these things, but how would I rsvp? And how would I decide which one's I want to do??
Thanks for your help,
My name is Carolea,
My email is caroleamercer@ymail.com