July 9, 2008

THANK YOU !!!!!!!

















Thank you to everyone that attended my 2 workshops Tuesday July 8th, it was a huge success

for me. You traveled down to So. Zanesville, and braved harsh weather(the 11am group had

hot temps. and the 6pm group the pouring down rain and wind) to make my day so successful.

For me, the most exciting part of the day was how creative you all were, many of you made the

projects your own by the little changes you made to them. Everyone was encouraging, and

supportive of my efforts, which made me hopeful we will grow creatively together.



And Now For The Door Prizes!!!!!!!!!!

The pre- made Simply Sent cards 11 am class -Nancy Bates
6pm class-Rhonda Forestall

Prize#1- Card kit- Shellie Welsh

Prize#2-Classic Stamp Pad
Stamp pad holder- Darlene Jarrett

Prize#3- Give Thanks Stamp set-Lori Degent

Prize#4-Stampin Pastels- Gretchen Bennett

Prize #5-Stampin around roller
Spring Solitude Stamp set
including roller - Shelby Scott

Thanks again to each of you for supporting me in my very 1st workshop. Cindy

Check back, I will be listing future classes soon.

No comments: