March 10, 2017

We will soon be saying goodbye to Sale-a-bration 2017!!!


Hello everyone!
Welcome to the March Stampin' my way to Alaska Blog Hop!

We will be saying goodbye to 2017 Sale-a-Bration in a few weeks, I wanted to
share a few of my favorites from this years selection.

Tasty Trucks stamp set, I paired with A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack
and Stitched shape thinlit dies.

Inside the lines Designer Series paper,
Make a Medallion stamp set
and the 6x6 Glimmer Paper Assortment pack
were used on this card I cased from Patty Bennett.


6x6 Glimmer Paper Assortment pack that we used to make the tag topper
for our mini egg carton Easter treat.  Notice how we attached our Succulent garden
Designer Series Paper so the carton was easy to open and close to get your treats.

Get your favorite Sale-a- bration items  before they are gone forever!

Thanks for joining our March blog hop.

Next Blog-Karina Chin
Previous Blog-Nichole Loe

1 comment:

Karina said...

Cute projects Cindy!!!

I just got my Basket Bunch Bundle and can't wait to play!