August 16, 2013

August Stampin' Up! class cards 2013

 
 Hello Ladies,

This is a peek at the cards we are making at card classes this month.  I know it seems early for Christmas cards but it really not that far away when you are planning to make your own Christmas cards.
This is our Technique of the month card using the Rolling Marbles Technique.  We get to play with ink and marbles this month, so far it has been a hit!

This is a card I cased (sorry I didn't get a name).  This card is a very simple but says the message.


Our 1st Halloween card using the newest Thinlits from Stampin' Up! - Lable card Thinlits card die.
These Thinlit die kits a total of 9 pieces.  I will have a substitute fall card for those of you that would chose not to do a Halloween one.

This is the 1st Christmas card of the season using the Joyful Christmas stamp set for the holiday catalog.  This card was inspired by a experiment last month using strawberry slush cardstock, clear embossing powder and real red ink.  Susan Kinner encouraged me to try this combo so we could see the results after I was telling her some weird combos I had read about.  We loved the results so I hope you will too.

I hope you will join us Monday, Wednesday or Thursday to make these cards this week.  Please RSVP.

Happy Stamping, Cindy


 


No comments: