April 2, 2012

Welcome Summer Smooches

Welcome spring and Stampin' Up! 
Summer Smooches
I cased this card with just a couple of changes
from a card by Sandy Mathis we will making 
this card in our card classes this month.

I will have a product share this month for these new products.
Summer Smooches product share- receive 6 of the fabric designer brads, 6- 4 x 12 size sheets of Summer Smooches Designer Series paper, and 1 yard of Daffodil Delight 1/2 inch seam binding for just $5.00 with any order during April. With any order >$50.00 I will include 6 - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 pieces of coordinating card stock to make 6 cards. This offer ends April 30th.
 

Would you like to make a couple of 
Easter Cards this week?

This is a cased card from Lori Heiling, we made
this card at last months Chicks and Chocolate card club.
This card was a big hit with the card classes this month.

I receive this beautiful card from my friend and up line Deena Willis  today,
 I love this color combination, so I wanted to share it with you.

Would you like to make a couple of these Easter Cards?
April 4th 6:30pm
- Open Easter card class - you can make the Easter Bunny punch art card or Easter Cross card or one of each. Class fee $5.00 for each set of 2 cards with envelopes ready to mail. Feel free to stop in and make a couple of Easter cards with us. This class will start any time after 6:30pm until ? due to my work schedule.

Please RSVP.

Thanks for Looking, Cindy

No comments: