January 11, 2012

Happy New Years 2012

Happy (Belated) New Years!!!!!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Holiday. 
Each year I start the year with a few resolutions, they are always the same,
clear out some of the clutter I collect, 
eat better food and exercise more,
and take time to enjoy the little moments of this very busy life.  
So far I tried to de-clutter the Bat Cave, it ended in a very big mess, but looks better. 
I tossed out the Christmas cookies so I wouldn't be tempted,
now I need to clear off my glider and get back to walking.
Saturday I really needed to work on the really big mess in the Bat Cave, 
but I took a long car ride with my daughter Emily 
for some very nice mother daughter time. 

Monday Evening I finally got to stamp and decide what 
fun cards we would make this month!  



Jan 4th started our new mini occasions catalog, it is jam
packed with new cutting Framelits, Stamps, Designer Series papers,
skinny Embossing Folders, Pleated Ribbons, and much much more!!!!!

This is the card I made to showcase a few new products,
Attic Boutique Designer series paper  and,
the most interesting new product is the Framelit dies.

The second card I designed uses the winter post stamp set,
pool party, and wisteria wonder card stock, and
the new Attic Boutique Designer series paper,
plus dazzling diamonds glitter to make a winter birthday card.

This is card I cased from a blog - Stamp with Sandy
I made a couple of changes but loved her card design,
if you don't need a Valentine card this work well for a wedding card also.

The 4th card we will make is the bonus card, it is cased from 
Dawn Olchefske, you are going to love the Framelit die we used again 
on this card, and the stamp set p.s. I Love You.

Thanks for looking, Cindy

No comments: