December 17, 2011

Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio Holiday Recipe Cards


I wanted to share a few holiday drink recipe cards I made this week for my 
daughter Emily's at work holiday party (no alcohol and she will be 25 this week). 

I had a fun time making these cards, I used My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!
Stampin' Up! has it's own digital software program that allows
you to use the same stamps, ink colors, designer series papers, punches
and embellishments to make digital projects that you can share
by printing at home or by their professional printers.

This program is very easy to use, Emily made the Berry Holiday 
Surprise recipe card above and she had never used the program 
before.  I think she did a wonderful job.
I printed them 4/sheet and cut them 3 1/2 x 5.

Stampin' Up! has a great tool  http://mydigitalstudio.net
with excellent tutorials to help you.

Thanks for looking, Cindy

No comments: