November 27, 2010

    


Did you notice I changed my Blog header to a Christmas theme?  Thanks to My Digital Studio I can change my blog header as often as I wish, I just go into the Stampin' Up! digital program and cut, stamp, and paste the digital way.  If you have ever thought you wanted to try the My Digital Studio program now is the time, until Tuesday November 30th it is 1/2 off $39.98 or join my team for $87.50 and chose the Digital + starter kit and receive products and supplies totaling >$320.00 for $87.50 total.

 This is the Christmas card I made this evening using Welcome Christmas stamp brush set from My Digital Studio.  This set is on sale until Nov. 30th for $3.16 as part of the Online Spectacular.  This was a stamp set I had wanted to purchase but never got around to, so for the great price of $3.16(digital version) I had to try it.  I added red glitter and embossed my card front with petals a plenty embossing folder, it was different than traditional stamping of your image, but my do overs were deleted with no waste of paper.
 



This was my card inside, that still needs finished.


Today's Bingo piece is the Christmas Stocking!!!

Thanks for Looking, Cindy

Cindy Sheets
7404547847



No comments: