May 9, 2010

May 2010 Stampin' Up! Technique Classes


May's technique classes will focus on 3 types of cards we need the most during this time of year.


Wedding cards, I cased a card from LeeAnn Greff using punches.
  We will use heart punches for our Bride and Groom.


Our Anniversary card uses a Decor Element  Trio Stencil, stamps,ink and a sponge.
This idea was cased from a card Shelli Gardner(the owner of Stampin' Up!)
 did at one of her 24 Workshops of a lifetime.
24 lucky ladies won the Workshop of a Lifetime,
having Shelli Gardner come to their home and demonstrate for them and 20 guest.



I know this is a Birthday card, yes people still have birthdays
 even though we have Weddings and Graduation parties to attend.
This card uses retiring colors Mellow Moss and Pale Plum and my favorite Stamp set
 from the new mini catalog Watercolor Trio.  This card was cased from Sandi Macgiver.


My Graduation Bonus Card- is cased from splitcoast and was by Alicia Coulombe I changed it a little to use the new Graduation stamp from the Summer Mini Catalog.


Thanks for looking Cindy

Contact Me:


Phone-7404547847

Email www.cindysheets@hotmail.com

Website http://cindysheets.stampinup.net

Blog www.inkstampcreate.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love the anniversary cards! I think Shelli's card would make a nice male birthday card too. This class has a lot of things I can use. I'm looking forward to it!