April 11, 2010

Water color Technique Class April 2010



April showers bring water color technique class to the Bat Cave.
My 1st card uses ink from the ink pad lid applied with a aqua painter to color the straw hat.  I am going to miss Bordering Blue when it retires in July, it is such a relaxing shade of blue.



My Song of Spring card was cased from someone in internet land,(I can't remember who)
 it uses the Stampin' Up! water color pencils, blender pens,
 Bella Blue Designer Series paper and Chocolate Chip satin 5/8" ribbon.




My 3rd card I cased from Jackie Topa, I didn't change much because it is a beautiful card.
The pansies were water colored using Stampin' Up! Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Stampin'  Write Markers.  I loved Jackies technique to make the pansies have the muted water color look, this was my 1st try I hope to get mine to look just like her's with a little more practice.

Thanks for looking Cindy

 

Thanks Cindy


Contact Me:

Email www.cindysheets@hotmail.com


Website http://cindysheets.stampinup.net


Blog www.inkstampcreate.blogspot.com



No comments: