July 12, 2009

Deal of the week and Ribbon Share










Stampin' Up! Deal of the Week







This weeks deal (7/13 - 7/18) is Square Fire Rhinestone Brads that include my favorite fall colors Pumpkin, Yellow and Red for Christmas and Pink you can save for Valentines Day or a girly project.



CURRENT DEAL OF THE WEEK
Item # 109112
Description: Square Fire Rhinestone brads
Special Price $6.99




I will be placing a order on Friday( 7-17) morning this week, so let me know if you want the DEAL OF THE WEEK and I will include it with that order.




My Ribbon Share




You get a total of 33 yrds of the new ribbons for $25.00



I am offering a Ribbon Share, this is a group of 5 ladies that agree to share 13 new ribbons choices for $25.00 Here is what you will get


3 yards each of
1/2 in polka-dot Grosgrain ribbon in all 6 new In colors-18 yrds
5/8 in grosgrain ribbon (black) 3 yrds


2 yards each of
1 in double stitched grosgrain Real (red) 2 yrds
1 1/4 in Striped Grosgrain in all 4 color choices 8 yrds
3/4 in polka-dot Grosgrain Ribbon (red) 2 yrds



Thanks for looking Cindy




No comments: