September 26, 2008

Designer Series Paper




Stampin' Up! designer series paper (DSP) or also known as double sided paper is an easy way to add a special touch to your cards and scrapbook pages. I used the paper set Parisian Summer to make these two cards, When you use DSP on your project you have two choices of print to chose from, as you see on the card that is on the right, I liked both sides so I used them both. Connie M. at our monogram stamp camp had folded her DSP using this method so I had to come home and try it myself. Thanks Connie If you are interested in trying any of the DSP I have a notebook with all of the choices from the ideabook and catalog in a larger size so that you can appreciate how beautiful they are. Coming in November we will use a DSP set from the
celebrando creatividad catalog from Stampin' Up! that is published in Spanish to make Thanksgiving cards in my favorite colors (earth elements). Thanks Cindy

No comments: