August 1, 2008

Do you want to see the new In colors?

To kick off the new catalog release I am planning 2-3 classes to highlight the new In colors ink pads, card stock, stamp sets and tools (hint- a new 5 inch scallop punch). We will make a 4x4in. Pizza style box and 6 note cards that fit inside, one card of each of the new in colors, using the new DSP (double sided paper ) Bella Rose, and the new scallop punch. Cost $10.00
A kickoff special for this class only-$5.00 off coupon for your 1st order from the new catalog.($5.00 off a >$20.00 purchase)I will gladly add a extra evening to this schedule if anyone needs me to. (maybe a Monday or Wednesday) The new colors are growing on me especially the RidingHood Red, Pink Pirouette,
and the Kiwi Kiss, I am warming up to the Baja Breeze and Tangerine Tango but I am having
problems with the Pacific Point it is way to blue for me!!!!!!! Cindy

No comments: